Recipe via The Marijuana Chef.
- 1-1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh flat leaf Italian parsley
- 2 teaspoons crumbled dried Italian herbs
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1/3 cup melted ganja butter
Preheat the oven to 375°F and lightly grease a baking sheet and set aside.
In a large shallow bowl mix together the cheese, herbs, and pepper. Dip each chicken wing into the ganja butter and then dip into the cheese mixture and roll to coat.
Place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes, then flip over. Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until golden .