It’s time to learn to roll up a big smoke, a 12-gauge shotgun shell so-called for its obvious relation to the real thing. This cigar-like joint has a special section for you to hold, and is formed up with a big marker to ensure it’s big enough to hold the large amount of weed you’ll be packing in this thing.
- Start with some good, 1.5 size papers. Something that’ll smoke slow and even.
2. Use a big marker like this dry erase marker to wrap the paper around the paper and ensure it’s big and even.
3. A thicker piece of paper is used for the filter that will go at the end where you’ll put your mouth.
5. Pack the cannabis into the column, and use the blunt end of a pen smaller than the diameter of the chamber to tamp it snugly.
6. Pack it tightly all the way to the top, tamping it so the ground weed doesn’t fall out. While you do want the weed snug, careful not to make it too snug that you can’t pull. It’s almost impossible to pack it too snugly, luckily, and it’s actually easier to do that with a typical joint.
7. Like a cigar, light across the surface on the end, waving back and forth and puffing until you have it evenly lit across the surface so it doesn’t run. Enjoy this shotgun with a friend by shotgunning!
Check out the video from RAW for a complete how-to.