Are you in the market for a new dry herb vaporizer this year? Look no further! We’ve compiled a list of the best dry herb vapes to buy in 2023, so you can find the perfect one for you. With this guide, you can feel confident that you’re making an informed decision when choosing a dry herb vaporizer. So without further ado, let’s dive in and find your new favorite device.
Dry Herb Vaporizer Comparison Table
1. Storz and Bickel Mighty Plus
Best overall weed vaporizer
Coming in at number one on our list is the the Storz & Bickel Mighty Plus – one of the best overall dry herb vaporizers available today. It’s a great all-around vaporizer that can handle both dry herb and concentrates with ease. Its rapid heating, good battery life, and cooling airflow design make it a great choice for anyone looking for a high-quality, portable vaporizer that can handle just about anything you throw at it.
But the Mighty Plus isn’t just about the features – it’s also an impressive piece of hardware. The rugged, heatproof plastic shell can handle just about anything, and its size allows it to pack a serious punch in terms of strength, power, and performance. And with a large, bright LCD screen, adjusting the temperature and settings is a breeze.
- Rapid heating: you won’t have to wait long before you can start vaping.
- Good battery life: with two massive batteries, you’ll be charged up for hours.
- Cooling airflow design: this ensures a smooth, comfortable vaping experience.
- For dry herb & concentrate: versatility is key, and the Mighty Plus can handle both.
- USB-C charging: this vaporizer charges quickly and efficiently.
- 3-year warranty: for added peace of mind.
2. XMAX V3 Pro
Best dry herb vaporizer for your wallet
Checking in at number two is the XMAX V3 Pro – a budget-friendly, lightweight vape that is highly portable and discreet. This versatile vaporizer can handle both herbs and concentrates, thanks to its full convection heating and fast heat-up time. The aluminum casing ensures comfort and prevents overheating, while the ceramic heating chamber and precise temperature control allow for experimentation with different temperatures.
Best for your wallet, you get a portable, versatile vaporizer that can handle whatever you feel like vaping. Its on-demand convection vapor and fast heat-up time make it efficient and easy to use, while its innovative mouthpiece and great battery life make it a pleasure to vape with. Plus, its compact size and discreet design make it perfect for use on-the-go.
- On-demand convection vapor: the new on-demand mode heats the herbs or concentrates for 30 seconds at a time, reducing waste and improving efficiency.
- Fast heating: the XMAX V3 Pro heats up in just 15 seconds and allows you to choose any temperature between 100 and 220°C with 1°C precision.
- Pocket-friendly and discreet: the compact size and discreet design make the XMAX V3 Pro easy to carry with you wherever you go.
- Innovative mouthpiece: the magnetic mouthpiece includes a scraping tool for easy cleaning and stirring.
- Great battery: the high-quality, rechargeable, removable 18650 battery provides about 50 minutes of use per charge and can be quickly charged with the USB-C port.
3. TinyMight 2
Best weed vaporizer for discretion
Coming in at number three is The Tinymight 2, which is the best vape on this list for discretion. This standout dry herb vaporizer that offers power, precision, and quality in a sleek and stylish package. With its high power convection heater, adjustable herb chamber, and wide temperature range, this vaporizer delivers amazing vapor quality with quick heat-up times.
Its robust construction allows for easy use and carefree handling, and its internal high-speed USB-C charging and replaceable battery ensure you never run out of power when you need it. Other notable features of the Tinymight 2 include a vapor cooling unit, dual modes for on-demand or session vaping, a stealth mode for discreet use, and a 10-year limited warranty. The unit comes with a variety of accessories, including spare parts and a carrying pouch.
- High power convection heater: reduces waste and improves efficiency
- Quick heating: Start vaping in as little as 3 seconds
- Precise temperature control: degree-by-degree temperature control gives you more control over your flavors
- Portable and discreet: extremely small design with stealth mode to turn off all the lights when you hit it on the go
- 10-year warranty: Replaceable batteries and high quality materials make it a durable daily driver with added warranty support from the manufacturer.
4. Storz and Bickel Crafty Plus
Best herb vaporizer for ease of use
Introducing the Storz & Bickel Crafty Plus V2, the newest addition to their line of high-tech dry herb vaporizers. With a blend of classic German engineering and advanced features, the Crafty Plus V2 is the perfect vaporizer for those seeking portability, convenience, and exceptional vapor quality. This one is by far the best on this list if you’re looking for something easy to use.
Also featuring on our list of the best concentrate vaporizers, the Crafty Plus V2 is designed with a durable, heatproof, medical-grade plastic shell that functions as a heat sink to keep your hands cool as it heats up your dry herb to your desired temperature. This vaporizer boasts longer battery life and new features that make it superior to its predecessor, the Crafty. One of the most unique features of the Crafty Plus V2 is its Cooling Unit, which cools the vapor down before it reaches your mouth, ensuring a smooth and enjoyable vaping experience. The vaporizer also integrates with its own smartphone app via Bluetooth, allowing you to remotely adjust all of the settings and control your vaporizer.
- Hybrid-style Heating: Heats the herb with the walls of the heating chamber at all times, but fully vaporizes when you hit it
- Precise Temperature Control: With bluetooth connectivity, control Crafty degree-by-degree. You can also utilize boost mode for bigger clouds and seshing
- Fast Charging: Powerful rechargeable battery charges quickly and efficiently with universal USB-C charging technology.
- 3 Year Warranty Against Defects: accidental spills and drops are covered by the manufacturer warranty.
5. DynaVap M
Best vape pen for discretion
Coming in at number five is the Dynavap M, the smallest dry herb vaporizer with a unique design that makes it truly portable. With no circuitry and no battery, it relies solely on heat from your external heat source, like a butane lighter or torch. The stainless steel mouthpiece fits perfectly into most 10mm female glass fittings, which makes it possible for you to connect your Dynavap to other smoke-ware accessories, like rigs or pipes.
Using the Dynavap M is a breeze. Simply load it with your favorite herb and heat it with your lighter until you hear 1-2 clicks. Then give it a spin and inhale the vapor— it’s that easy! The Dynavap M is the best vape pen on this list for its size, discretion, and simplicity. It’s perfect for those who are always on the go and want a discreet and portable vaporizer that they can take anywhere. Don’t let its small size fool you, the Dynavap M delivers big results.
- Different Heating Type: no battery or circuitry, so it’s always ready to use when you are. Heat it with a butane torch or lighter.
- Concentrate Insert Available: Perfect for dry herbs, the pen can also be used with concentrates with the sold-separately concentrate tip.
- Connects to Accessories: the pen can attach to 10mm water pipes or dab rigs.
- Extremely portable and discreet: fits easily in pockets or purses. Sturdy, simple design ensures its integrity.
6. Arizer Argo
Best portable weed vaporizer
Last but not least comes the Arizer ArGo Vaporizer, a small yet powerful dry herb vaporizer that delivers cool, tasty vapor thanks to its precise temperature control and all-glass vapor path. This pocket-sized device is one of the smallest vaporizers on the market and is perfect for vapers who want a discreet device that they can take with them wherever they go. The Arizer Argo is the best portable vape on this list.
The Arizer ArGo Vaporizer is designed for dry herb vaping only and is equipped with a custom session setting and a temperature range of 113°-428°F. Its glass aroma tube and all-glass air path allow for pure and cool vapor, while the hybrid heating system ensures that the device heats up quickly. With its removable 18650 battery, you can enjoy up to 90 minutes of battery life, and you can even use the device while it’s charging. The device’s pre-set temperatures allow you to choose from a wide array of sessions, or you can select a custom temperature for a more personalized experience.
- Compact Design: small, sturdy, and portable design.
- Precise Temperature Control: Features both preset temperature settings and connectivity for degree-by-degree control.
- All-Glass Vapor Path: Provides maximum cooling, but also easy to remove and clean.
- Interchangeable Batteries: Batteries can be swapped so you can always have a fresh one charged and ready to go.
- Fast Heat Up Time: Heats up in seconds for easy access and use.
What to look for when buying a dry herb vaporizer
Choosing the right dry-herb vaporizer can be tricky, especially if it’s your first time. When selecting a vaporizer, consider factors like portability, temperature control, battery life, quality, design, and price.
If you’re a homebody and don’t go out too much, you might appreciate a tabletop vaporizer. They tend to be a little more powerful, but they’re massive so they’re not portable. However, if you want something you can take on the go, you’ll want to get a portable dry herb vape since they’re more discreet and can go wherever you go.
There are a lot of vapes out there that range in temperature settings from presets to full control. Temperature control is essential in avoiding combustion and enjoying the distinct flavors of terpenes present in cannabis. Each terpene has a different heating point, so adjusting the temperature settings can enhance your vaping experience. If you want great flavor, you’re going to want to opt for something with degree-by-degree temperature control.
If you’re opting for a tabletop vape, battery isn’t a problem since they plug into the wall. However, if you’re opting for portable, you want something with good battery life. A vape with a strong battery makes it possible to avoid being caught without power during a vape sesh when you’re out and about. Portable vaporizers come with a USB cord for recharging the Li-ion battery, and some models have LED screens that indicate the battery level.
Investing in a quality dry-herb vaporizer is crucial for a long-lasting and safe vaping experience. You’ll want to choose well-known brands with positive reviews, and ensure that the product is licensed, safety-checked, and compliance-approved to avoid counterfeit products that can cause health problems. You should also make sure the vape is made with sturdy materials so you don’t have to worry about it breaking the first time you drop it.
You’ll want to look at all the different bells and whistles and consider what’s most important for you in terms of design. Sure a sleek minimalist vape looks awesome and will get the job done, but some devices come with additional features like buttons for changing settings, LED screens for displaying battery and modes, and accessories to enhance your vaping experience. Think more about functionality over form when it comes to design, or just choose something that you’ll like holding and using.
With every purchase, price is the most important thing to consider. There are dry herb vapes available at every price point, so you’ll want to use the information above to find a product in your price range. Although a higher quality product may come with a higher price tag, it can provide a better vaping experience and last longer, and you won’t have to replace it or its components as often. However, if you’re brand new to vaping cannabis, choosing an affordable device is a great way to experiment without breaking the bank.
If you’re looking for the best dry herb vaporizer, you may find yourself overwhelmed with all the options available on the market. The advancements in technology have made dry herb vaporizers more powerful, sophisticated, and affordable, providing a flavorful and convenient experience that may be hard to go back from. Fortunately, we’ve extensively tested and reviewed tons of flower vaporizers, and we’ve compiled a list of the best ones above to help you make an informed decision. Use this guide to explore some of the best dry herb vapes on the market and use our buyer’s guide to find your next perfect vape.