One of the good friends of Stoner Things is Chef Herb, AKA The Marijuana Chef. With Thanksgiving coming up we checked in with him to see if there were any amazing pot recipes to make turkeyday a HIGH holiday. It turns out there are! So every Thursday until Thanksgiving we’ll be posting a different marijuana recipe you can use to make a great weed-feast.
- 1/4 cup THC butter or THC oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 loaf day-old bread, toasted and cut into 3/4-inch cubes (about 10-12 cups)
- 1 egg, beaten
- Stock from the turkey giblets and/or chicken broth (approximately 1 to 2 cups)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Dried crushed sage to taste
- Dried crushed thyme to taste
To make turkey giblet stock, place the turkey giblets (giblets and neck), water, and salt in a small saucepan over low heat; bring to a simmer and simmer for about 1 hour, uncovered. Remove from heat and strain the stock into a container for use with the stuffing. Alternatively, you can use chicken stock or just plain water with this recipe.
Mix in bread cubes and egg with enough chicken broth to moisten. Add nuts, salt, pepper, sage, and thyme; stir until well blended. Proceed to stuff turkey in your usual way. Immediately place the stuffed, raw turkey in an oven set no lower than 325°F. If you choose not to stuff your turkey, place stuffing in a oven safe pan and roast at 325 degrees for 35 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Stuffs a 20-pound turkey.
Recipe via The Marijuana Chef.